Testimony time:
Hi family….my younger sister whom I love so much with my whole heart had a hard time being in another country for studies when covid struck. She suffered from I guess what was depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts…but as I inquired later…she said she’d hear a voice telling her to kill herself. She’d get anxiety attacks about a particular lecturer becoz his subject was tough for her and she had to drop it last yr and restart again this year.

So I’d pray for her and one day she had a dream and she said someone with a brilliant light told her, not to be afraid that the fear she felt wasn’t really fear, and that she should trust Him(I very much believe it’s Jesus).

Although she still got these episodes, it wasn’t as bad anymore. She went to see a psychiatrist who started her on antidepressants, I was glad she never took them and prayed for her.

During fasting, id wake her up to pray. She always had dark pics as her display pic on WhatsApp or no pics at all for long periods.

Then I think Pastor Valentino one day was praying against these spirits of depression and anxiety and suicide and I prayed for my sister as well and received healing ❤️‍🩹 for her…

The following day she had a pic up of herself smiling and sounded much like herself. She said she felt better.

There is power in the Name of Jesus, I praise and honor and give you all the glory Jesus for healing my sister. Thank you family for praying with me, God bless you ♥️♥️♥️

6 comments,0 shares,24 likes
Brie Downes-Gossl
2 months

This is what I see happened whilst we fasted and waited for God’s move, it is written “We have thought on your steadfast love, O God, in the midst of your temple. As your name, O God, so your praise reaches to the ends of the earth. Your right hand is filled with righteousness. Let Mount Zion be glad! Let the daughters of Judah rejoice because of your judgments! Walk about Zion, go around her, number her towers, consider well her ramparts, go through her citadels, that you may tell the next generation that this is God, our God forever and ever. He will guide us forever.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭48:9-14‬ ‭ESV‬‬ Hallelujah I’m rejoicing with you and your sister ❤️🙏🏾

cproctor
2 months

Thank you Lord!

Sophia Tonari.A
2 months

hallelujah

chekina99
2 months

AMENNNNNN!!! ❤️

Wangui.Kiili
2 months

Hallelujah!This fine God is such a good God!

abyboakyeappiah
2 months

Hallelujah