please can you agree in prayer with me for my 18 year old son Tyler who has lost his way and is rejecting the Word. In his words " I'm sorry mum I got socked in" into what he won't say but I know God is Faithful . Heavenly father he is your son whom you gave to me and I don't understand why cancer stole his dad at just 28 years when Tyler was just one. I have done my best in growing him up the way he should go you are the only Father I Tyler and his brother has ever known Emmanuel is your name Faithful Father you've always been you are and always will be give me the grace and strength to endure as you work all things out according to your Will and purpose concerning Tyler Tyrese and I. I trust that you will make our paths straight for your name sake you'll lead us into your right path.

Father in Jesus mighty name I surrender all to you all for your glory oh God in Jesus mighty name Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

5 comments,0 shares,8 likes
KareenJ
2 months

Amen. What God started in Tyler's life He shall surely complete it. Keep holding on to your confession of faith, God is faithful!

Adetola Modupe-Oluwa
2 months

Amen

purposelystepin
2 months

Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

yogi_m
2 months

Amen

Olutola Comfort
2 months

I stand in agreement with your prayers over Tyler sister! I declare that like a sheep he will hear the voice of his Shepherd Jesus and return to him. I bring him under the blood of Jesus and I declare that where he felt he's gone too far for redemption, the mercy of the Lord will lead him out of the fowler's snare. We stand as part of the assembly of God and forbid that satan takes his soul and his life. Over his spirit, soul and body I plead the blood of Jesus in Jesus Name we pray & agree. Amen! Be encouraged @purposelystepin God is on your side!