My husband dreamed that my son was much older and he travelled a lot for work. He saw him flying to many countries when he got there he would call or message us to let us know that he is safe. He also believes that he wasn't living in our country anymore (note :my son is a baby)

4 comments,0 shares,0 likes
RealHarvester
about 2 months

@Adanna St Louis I bless God for your witness and you are most welcome dear 👑❤️👑

Adanna St Louis
about 2 months

@Ciiruwetu yes it does resonate with me. Thank you so much for the interpretation. this is accurate.

RealHarvester
about 2 months

@Adanna St Louis hey, did you see the interpretation above? Thanks for your feedback 🙏🏿

RealHarvester
2 months

@Adanna St Louis thanks for sharing your dream. This feels like a revelational and directional dream about how to pray for your son's destiny. Even though he may be a baby, the Lord sent him into your care with a specific kingdom mandate to fulfil (Jeremiah 1:5) that is written in his book of life which I believe the Lord is revealing to you/your husband at this time (Psalm 139:15-16).

Flying represents the prophetic (eagle) and so this would be an invitation including strategy on how to sow prayerfully into that glorious future the Lord has for your baby boy (Jeremiah 29:11). Thank you Father for this precious little one. We soak him and his star in the blood of Jesus and raise an angelic wall of protection around His life and decree in agreement that his destiny will not abort (Psalm 118:17) but that He will be taught of You (Isaiah 54:13) and will grow strong wings to fly ruling and reigning with You from the heavenlies bringing great glory to Your Name in the nations in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen! Do let me know if this resonates with you. Shalom 👑