“Do not cheat on yourself by staying married to an illusion of who you are. Allow people to adjust or depart based on the truth of who you are.” - Sarah Jakes Roberts

When I quit drinking and started walking with Christ, it dawned on me how much less my phone rang and my WhatsApp app’s activity doubled down - I discovered that most of my networks and friendships were founded on alcohol and partying.

At first, I was really sad because I started to get lonely and my mind would tell me to just get up and go hang out at the bar so people wouldn’t think that I had become ‘too saved’ or a ‘Bible thumper.’

It didn’t take long for me to realize that the decision I made had a greater reward - physically and spiritually - a higher calling and purpose for eternity way beyond other humans’ perceptions of me.

In 2021 and onwards, it’s either Kingdom business or KINGDOM BUSINESS for me. Anyone who’s not with the program can jump ship. If God’s good with it, I’m good with it. 🙂

“For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭1:10‬ ‭ESV

“And I tell you, everyone who acknowledges me before men, the Son of Man also will acknowledge before the angels of God, but the one who denies me before men will be denied before the angels of God.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭12:8-9‬ ‭ESV‬‬

#UremboLife

5 comments,0 shares,4 likes
imablocker
about 2 months

Yes!

KyeMakyeli
about 2 months

@imablocker AMEN! Onward for the Kingdom.

KyeMakyeli
about 2 months

Amen! We give him ALL the glory! 🔥

imablocker
about 2 months

LOVE your testimony, sis!!! Keep pressing!!! The benefits of being saved is mmm...good! Keep the faith!

Frida
about 2 months

Hallelujah Glllllloooooorrrrryyyyyyy. I thank GOD for your life. It is upwards and onwards from here in your walk with GOD.🙏🙏🙏