Great day saints.
So my mother has this dream where 4 ladies are playing dominoes at a round table at the back in the neighbors yard. She recognizes that one is her neighbor which lives at the back of her house. As they are playing and laughing and doing witchcraft there is an old man sitting on her porch praying and saying Lord don’t let the witchcraft touch her.

I understand part of the latter. Can someone help with the symbols. I looked up most of them but to put the puzzle together.

3 comments,0 shares,2 likes
RealHarvester
about 2 months

@tmc777- I couldn't agree with you more, amen. With regard to prayer strategy, maybe just to add that the 4 ladies would represent the counterfeit council of the enemy mimicking the 4 living creatures who surround the throne of God as a round table is symbolic of a place of deliberation and decision making.

Also the dominoes game would point to the knock-on effect of the schemes being hatched by the enemy to cut across generational lines literally knocking out individuals destinies or all destinies wholesale. The neighbour's "back" yard would point to the source and proximity of the attack meaning it is ancestral, as in attacks from the past and would be coming from close quarters or are close by meaning intended to happen soon as indicated by neighbour.

The "front porch" would be indicative of the prophetic future that God has for your family or of things to come. The words of the old man were couched in petition language indicating that their manifestation would be contingent upon intentional partnership with the Lord who is already interceding for your family on the same as you said.

So my feeling is that this is an invitation to seek targetted prayer and maybe fasting strategy for the same. Because there were four ladies, one prayer stategy I sense would be prayers of agreement as a family to match or outdo that number to strengthen the impact of your prayers. I bless the Lord for visiting your family with His goodness and mercy at this appointed time and for showing Himself strong on your behalf in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen. Shalom 👑

tmc777-
about 2 months

@Ciiruwetu My take is: Even as the enemy has taken up to establish those that will come together and creatively plot evil schemes and plans against my mother to cause her to fall. God has raised up one in wisdom that would stand to intercede on her behalf. ( Even Jesus that sits and makes intercession on our behalf). And God is causing changes

RealHarvester
about 2 months

@tmc777- thanks for sharing your Mum's dream. I'd be interested to read your take on it, thanks 🙏🏿