Does anyone know where I can get baptised? Based in London only.

8 comments,0 shares,0 likes
allyshajohnson
about 1 month

@flowerlights ok xxx

flowerlights
about 1 month

@allyshajohnson I emailed light ldn they are not doing baptisms at the moment because of everything going on

allyshajohnson
about 2 months

@Funmi Creativa yes I know harvest but I dunno when or if they are doing baptisms, plus I am also checking out Rig London. I haven’t found my church yet.

Funmi Creativa
about 2 months

@Funmi Creativa Harvest Church London, Stadium Business Centre

casey.jess
about 2 months

The Last Reformation UK have people based in London who baptise. Doesn't have to be in a church, they do baptisms in swim pools, bath tubs, paddling pools, rivers, sea. Deliverance can take place at time of baptism and they are used to and experienced in this too.

Funmi Creativa
about 2 months

@NotAPro And also Harvest Church , London, Pastor Tomi has preached there before

NotAPro
about 2 months

Well there's LOTS of churches in London... at least you could look up some of the churches that are affiliated with Tomi and Tobi, or ones that they've visited/spoken at.

Two I can think of are Catch The Fire, and Light London (which Tobi pastors).

But, like I said, there's LOADS. You could just google some and see their videos on YT and see if they're certi or not.

flowerlights
about 2 months

I'm trying to find a good church to get baptised in as well, so far the church I found only hurt me.. if you find a good one, hit me up lol 😊🙏 . I'm planning on checking out a local pentecostal church.. will see if it is any good.. otherwise I might go looking for an independent church.. God is putting me on a journey it seems lol!