I had a rapture dream. I think this dream is straight forward. But if you want to say something about anyway please do so.

Jonah is a good example what the symbolic of an ocean means. He had to bring a message of repentance or judgment to Nineveh. While He himself was in the same situation. Either repent and do what God wants or be judged on the ship in the storm.

Here is the dream:
Last night i had a dream. I was on the ocean and I was on the ship with a bunch of other people it was nice weather the sun was shining and everybody was in a good mood but heading towards us was this storm front. It didn't look really bad was not like a very dark front it looks very similar to the blue sky but we new that something is heading towards us and we have to buckle up. The storm hit us with full Force. I was full of peace while many of those on the boat where panicking and fighting for their life I realized that Jesus was beside me and we started to talk very peaceful I realize that those people on the ship cried out to Jesus but it was like He was not hearing them. Now if I remember right I was telling Jesus that they are praying to Him but he answered something like: are they?
It seemed that Jesus did not hear them and then something cool happen I realise while I was talking with Jesus that we were hovering in the air but just above the water's and while I was talking with Jesus I realised we were going up into the sky and then I also saw many other people which I have not realised they were there, they also going up into the sky I just knew that we would meet up there and that was the end of the dream.

8 comments,0 shares,7 likes
RealHarvester
about 1 month

@Benjamin thanks for sharing your dream and your insight on it. Quite frankly, my take is a little different. According to 1 Thessalonians 4, the rapture happens in the twinkling of an eye and begins with the Lord descending at the mighty shout of an archangel, with trumpets blasting, the dead rising from their graves first and and then we who are alive being caught up in the air to meet the Lord there and the whole earth being able to witness this occurence all at the same time. All those dramatic scenes are not in your dream which makes me believe that this dream is a snapshot into the ongoing shaking within the Body of Christ orchestrated by the Lord Himself (Hebrews 12:26-29; 1 Peter 4:17).

The Lord is in the ship (the church) with you as opposed to you meeting Him in the sky. He is allowing you to see the state of unbelief and idolatory and lipservice that would be rampart in His Body hence the rhetorical question if the people are really calling out to Him. To me, it feels that they are fully displaying the idolatory in their hearts of worshipping fear in their hearts but proclaiming Jesus with their mouths. That is why when storms come, a separation happens and only those whose hearts are grounded in the Lord are able to rise above the storms as you and those others who were elevated in the air did. Storms are part of our christian experience (John 16:33) but we are to know who we are in Christ and to be able to weather those storms in authority by taking the Lord at His word (Isaiah 43:1-2) and after we have done all be able to stand in faith fixing our eyes on Jesus (Ephesians 6:10-18).

My sense is that this is a call to maturity and to every believer to be vigilant, sober and watchful during this time of shaking. We are to exhort each other, be gracious towards one onother, especially to those who are weaker in faith, grow deeper roots of faith and to desire the operations of gifts of the Spirit within the church, especially not despising prophesies as has been a general tendency lately (I Thessalonians 5).

My sense is that the Lord would have given you this dream because you love His bride and are called to prepare her in the current season and for things to come. In particular, I sense the Lord asking another rhetorical question based on Jeremiah 12:5 and Matthew 8:26: "If the shaking orchestrated by My hand has exposed such lack of faith and unbelief amongst professing believers, how much more when the demonic storms of persecution that are already brewing on the horizon come against my Bride? How will they of little faith be able to withstand?"

I believe the Lords heart as revealed in your dream is for all of us as believers to examine ourselves bone and marrow and see how and where we stand. When we build on Him as our foundation and are established in Him, storms will come as promised but we will be able to weather them and rise above them and remain unperturbed (Matthew 7:24-27) as we continue to advance His Kingdom in power, might and demonstration, winning souls to the Kingdom, especially in the midst of the gross darkness increasing in our midst that nobody can deny (Isaiah 60:1-3).

How does this sit with you? Shalom 👑

Mary-J Thomas
about 1 month

@Kezia Just to also add that some people too are constantly rejecting our Lord Jesus Christ and true it is not His will for any to perish but it is still a choice that the sinner has to make too whether or not they want to accept and follow HIM or reject Him.

Even though He is still a God of mercy but He has also set the time and season for judgement and for those who have hardened their hearts in rebellion and in constant rejection of HIM and I think in the dream that is why He looked like HE couldn't hear them in the dream as Bro Benjamin said because it was too late for them. Look what us going on in the world. aren't we tired???
My prayer is also for everyone of us. May it never be too late for any of us and our loved ones especially those represented in that dream too in Jesus Name!

Mary-J Thomas
about 1 month

@Linde An amazing dream indeed!.
Wow! And yes we need to pray for the lost. Have mercy Lord in Jesus Name!

Kezia
about 1 month

@Benjamin😊😊🌈

Benjamin
about 1 month

@Kezia God bless you too. i was participating in a missions organization for 3 years and the leader often would call us to prayer and we would pray that God sends workers into the harvest. I once had a revelation and understood I'm actually praying for myself 😉

Benjamin
about 1 month

@Linde thanks. been thinking the whole day about this dream

Linde
about 1 month

What an amazing dream. How blessed you are to have Jesus reveal this to you. Thanks for sharing.

Kezia
about 1 month

@Benjamin. Thank you for sharing your dream. A call to evangelism, perhaps.🙏 It is not the Lord's will that any should perish but that every man should come to a saving grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ II Peter 3:9. The Lord reveals to redeem. God bless you