🌀️8/3/2021🌀️

EARLY MORNING: A VERY IMPORTANT DEVOTION MEMO TO PREPARE, ENCOURAGE AND TO KEEP THE FAITH.
( READ AND SHARE )

" BE ENCOURAGED "

Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
Luke 21:26 KJV

πŸ”₯This is my commandβ€”be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”πŸ”₯
Joshua 1:9 NLT

* To Be Alert!!! Spiritually and Physically
* Bind the Word to your heart
* Draw from the Word
* Wake Up!!!!*
* Strengthen yourselves
* Raise the level of our FAITH
* There is no spirit of fear!!!!
* Lord Strengthen My Heart
* God is with me!!!

PRAY AND RELEASE YOUR AUTHORITY FROM GOD TO STOP THE WILDS ( STRATEGY'S ) OF THE ENEMY.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

MEMO 1: THERE ARE 6 MILLION AMERICANS THAT FACE EVITION'S THIS DAY.
YET THE PRESIDENT AND MEMBER'S OF CONGRESS OPENED THE BORDER'S AND ALOWED, AT THE LAST QUESTIMATED COUNT, 1.5 ILLEGAL MIGRANTS, FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD, HAS ENTERED THIS COUNTRY BY WAY OF THE MEXICAN BORDER, WITH THE GOVT. FINANCIAL SUPPORT AND BLESSING'S FROM AMERICAN TAXΒ  PAYER DOLLAR'S.
THE IMMIGRANTS ARE BEING FLOWN INTO YOUR STATES EACH AND EVERY DAY.
( NOT MENTIONED IN THE MEDIA )

CONGRESS HAS RECESSED FOR 6 WEEKS VACATION WITH KNOW RESOLVE TO EXTEND THE EVICTION MORATORIUM. YET THEY ARE ACTIVELY WORKING ON A 2700 PAGE INFRASTURE BILL, WHILE BEING ON VACATION. THESE ARE THEY THAT AMERICAN TAX DOLLAR 'S PAY!!!!!

MEMO 2: FARMER'S ARE BEING PAID TO DESTROY CROPS... WHY??? CREATNG A FOOD SHORTAGE!!!
( RESEARCH )
TRUCKER'S ARE SPEAKING OUT THAT THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO UPLOAD PRODUCT THAT IS LEFT SITTING AT THE PORTS TO ROT AND SPOIL.
WHY??? CREATING A FOOD SHORTAGE.!!!
( RESEARCH )
THERE IS JUST SO MUCH GOING ON ALL ACROSS THE GLOBE. REST ASSURED... SOULS ARE MARCHING, SPEAKING OUT IN PROTEST FOR FREE WILL, HUMAN RIGHTS,Β  FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND THE 1ST & 2ND ADMENDMENTS OF THE CONSTITUTION.

HE THAT HAVE EARS TO HEAR... LET THEM HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT OF GOD IS SAYING.

I CAN HEAR MICHEAL JACKSON SINGING,
"ALL I WANT TO SAY IS, THEY DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT US".

THE REMNANTS ARE ACTIVELY MOVING FORWARD LAYING THE FOUNDATION FROM THE NEW BLUE PRINT,
ALREADY ESTABLISHED IN HEAVEN FOR THE NEW KINGDOM OF GOD ON EARTH
HALLELUJAH πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™‚

πŸ”΄ White House Disputes Nancy Pelosi on Eviction Ban Claims

https://resistthemainstream.org/white-house-disputes-nancy-pelosi-on-eviction-ban-claims/?utm_source=rtmt&utm_medium=rtmt&utm_campaign=rtmt

REPORT: 50,000 MIGRANTS RELEASED IN U.S. WITHOUT A COURT DATE
WATCH: https://rumble.com/vkni60-report-50000-migrants-released-in-u.s.-without-a-court-date.html
Subscribe: @NewsmaxTV
( This was just yesterday Beloveds )

FOOD AND PRODUCT SHORTAGE

I spoke with a Patriot sister, who is a semi truck driver as her profession, tonight

I asked her a few questions I thought you would be interested in hearing her responses to

Cargo containers are being held in California some two-thirds in tota,l so that the produce or the product with in those containers go bad. This then creates a food and product shortage

Semi trucks are just sitting parked, not being allowed to deliver these products to Market, creating a false crisis
(2/3 of Walmart's items are sitting 'in dock' in California)

The Who, & the why, she did not know.

What she did know is things are going to get really bad before the end of the summer

Prices are going to go way way up on products, there will be a shortage, & there will be panic.

I just thought this information is really important for you to know, coming from someone who's in the industry of delivering products to Market

Please take care of yourselves & your families & make sure you have enough for the coming months

#ThePeoplesBridge

I SAY, LET GOD ARISE AND LET HIS ENEMY'S BE SCATTERED!!!
THERE IS A BRIGHTER DAY.
BE OF GOOD COURAGE.
LOVE OVERCOMES EVIL
LET THERE BE LIGHT!!!πŸ’›β­πŸŒ€οΈ

πŸ™‚πŸ’—πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸ’—

0 comments,1 shares,2 likes