This another victim’s story. “I am a nurse. I’ve had loved ones and patients die from Covid.. so yes it’s real, not saying it’s not but the vaccine almost cost me my life. Traumatized my family and for what?? For me to have to give up nursing because of the lingering side effects that no one knows how to treat.

If you want the vaccine great. If you don’t great. Do your research. I’m one that now is living with daily side effects of a vaccine I got 7 months ago”.

10 comments,10 shares,0 likes
Amanda
5 months

@promiseokonsam Amen 🙏🏼

Amanda
5 months

@Queen S Yes it is 🙏🏼

promiseokonsam
5 months

May GOD have Mercy Upon this young lady and Heal Her completely In JESUS CHRIST Mighty Name I Pray Amen. I cover this young Lady with the Blood of JESUS CHRIST and I speak Life unto every muscles in Her body In JESUS CHRIST Mighty Name I Pray Amen. Receive your healing right now In JESUS CHRIST Mighty Name Amen Amen Amen. Thank You Our Heavenly Father For this Ladys healing In JESUS CHRIST Mighty I Pray Name Amen Amen Amen.

Queen S
5 months

@Amanda Blow the trumpet and sound the alarm 🚨 Amen! Glad it's not your story . Still heart breaking. 💔

Amanda
5 months

@Lcordle11 I have amended my post, as it’s not my story, but another victim’s story.

Amanda
5 months

@Queen S Hi Queen it’s not my story, but another victim’s story, but God has called me to be a Watchman Prophet, so I watch and sound the alarm.

Lcordle11
5 months

praying God not only gives you complete healing, but that He recompenses for you and the many other silently going through this! Thank you for your courage to keep fighting and warn others ❤ 👑<>

Queen S
5 months

@Amanda Breaks my heart. I always see your post. I even said to myself one day, do you ever get any sleep? I noticed you're on day and night because I'm the same. never sleeping. A lot on the brain. I can't imagine what you're dealing with. 😔 🙏🏽 Thank you for sharing your story.

Amanda
5 months

@Queen S This very sad 😢

Queen S
5 months

so so sorry that you're going through this.