💧🙌💧🙌💧🙌💧
Still Waters Devotional 11/10/21
(The Em😍ji Dev😎ti🥰nal)
...He leads me beside the still waters Ps 23: 2

Inspiration Monday: When God🗣️ says: 'I Have'..👍

It's Our Author's Birthday🎈🥧😄💃 Today and we are Throwing it Back To One Of Her favorite Devotionals....
Be Blessed As You Read!

No longer will you be called Abram; your name will be Abraham, for I HAVE made you a father of many nations.
Genesis 17:5 (NIV)

Have you ever read 📖where God was speaking🗣️ in the Bible*📖🤔
You'll notice 🤔consistently that God kept saying🗣️ to someone🙋🏻‍♀️ or to a group of people, 👬👭🏻 "I have done this or I have given you that"......
When God🗣️ spoke to Abraham,👴🏻 He was childless,🚫👼🏻 yet in his childless🚫👼🏻 state God🗣️ said; "I have made you a father of many nations!" How Interesting!😁

Have you ever wondered🤔 why God speaks 🗣️this way?🤷🏻‍♀️

Here are a few reasons:👇

1️⃣ It Is Because Everything You👉 Need, God HAS!

Think about what you need right now.🤔Whatever you need right now✍️ God has!
One thing about God ☝️is that He is unlimited,👍 there is nothing 🚫you are asking Him for that He doesn't have!🍇

Hence, if He has all things👍 He can meet that need🙏 of yours because nothing is too difficult for Him. When God🗣️ tells you I have, you better believe Him, 🙌because He has all you need to live the life🙌 He has designed for you. Ask and you shall receive

2️⃣ It Is Because God Provides🍇 Before He Creates!😊

God did not create Adam🧔🏻 until He had made ready🍇🌳🐬 all that Adam🧔🏻 needed to live a beautiful life. 😃The day you 👉catch this Rhema,🙌 it will change your life!
The provisions 🍇🛍️🎁you need to be all 🙌that God has called you to be is available,👍 and just because you are not🚫 aware that it is available🍇🎁🛍️ doesn't mean it isn't🚫 available! This is why you can't 🚫be who God has called you to be without Him.🙌
Hear👂 me today:🗣️Everything you need🙌 to be all that God has called you to be is available.🍇🛍️🎁
As you walk🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏼‍♂️with Him in obedience to His word, faith, worship and prayer, He'll lead➡️ you into His provision🍇🛍️🎁 for your life.

3️⃣ What God Has Made Provision For 🍇🛍️🎁 Covers Your Future.

If you still worry🤔 about your future,➡️ it is because you do not yet know🤷🏻‍♀️ the God ☝️we serve?
The God☝️ we serve is a God who begins➡️ with the end ⬅️in mind, He begins with your future in mind,😊 therefore everything🙌 you need yesterday, ⬅️today⬆️ and tomorrow➡️ is already taken care of.👍😃 You have nothing🚫 to worry about, He's got you covered😃 and if He's said 'I have,' then you better believe Him!👍

Quote of the Day✍️
The provisions🛍️🍇🎁 you need, to be all that God has called you to be is🙌 available, ask and you shall receive.

Prayer.🙏
Father thank you because, in you, I have everything🙌 I need! Amen!

🎊🎈🍰🥧💃🎁❤
*Happy Birthday To Pastor Praise Emmanuel!*
*Writer/Author✍️ of Still Waters💧 Devotional!*🎂🎂😍

*May your life be full of Testimonies ✍that will make people want to serve your God*.❤
*We Love You and Celebrate You!*
🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎉🎉🎊🎊🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️

📲 *Email:* stillwatersdevotional@gmail.com

We would love to hear from you:👇
☎ *Still Waters Devotional Hotline/Whatsapp: *+2347032403455*
#stillwatersdevotional

0 comments,0 shares,2 likes