Hello!
For the past nights i have been praying and asking God for a dream, since i really am not a dreamer and i really want to grow more in the prophetic. I always forget my dreams right when i wake up. And 2 nights ago, God answered my prayer! He spoke to me about my brother and sister-in-law through a dream. I woke up at 2:30am after i had the dream. I could not go back to sleep and the dream was playing back on my mind very vividly. So i asked God about it and He told me to write it down. The moment i wrote down my dream, the Spirit of God interpreted the dream. And just as i finished writing down the interpretation, i caught myself prophesying (writing) about my brother and his wife.
That morning i talked to them over the phone and shared to them what God told me. And i found out that everything in prophecy has been their prayers lately and that they have been waiting for God to answer. They said it really encouraged them and gave them peace in all their doubts and questions.

God is so amazing! I just feel like a child again and, right now, i just want to pursue Him even more!

15 comments,1 shares,50 likes
Damilola Olawale
almost 2 years

Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Omobolanle
almost 2 years

Amazing God.... very encouraging. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

samantharoach
almost 2 years

Awesome... well done ๐Ÿ˜

jhaambote
almost 2 years

Glory

Goz
almost 2 years

Awesome!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Susan.taylor
almost 2 years

Wow! How exciting!!! Thatโ€™s wonderful - a real encouragement - thanks so much for sharing.

Tomi Arayomi
almost 2 years

That is soooo good! Very proud of you!

Sadeesha
almost 2 years

Amen

SusanneFromDenmark
almost 2 years

WOW what a start as a dreamer๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽˆGod is awesome ๐Ÿ‘ So happy for you

Agatha
almost 2 years

amen