DREAM: I saw a minister come out of a church like building, he was dressed in a suit and very distinguished. As he descended the steps he saw a young girl, about 15 years or less staring the church very intently. I am not sure how to describe the force and glory that emanated from her, she looked like captain marvel from the avengers movie with the fiery glow and all, the impression I had was like if she stamped her foot on the ground there would be an earthquake, she looked young and yet very mature. The minister stared at her for a while and then goes to meet her to enquire and she replies "I am one of the children of Zion, from behind the veil" The minister looks at her a while longer nods and then stretches his hand and they both shake each other.

Certain things stand out to me from this dream:

1. True Christianity is not a religious affair, it is citizenship (Indeed, of Zion it will be said, “This one and that one were born in her, and the Most High himself will establish her.” Psalms 87:5 NIV).
It is an alien civilisation/culture not of this world. The stark contrast between the young girl and the minister was not to say that he was less of a son of God, it was to say there was a need for a paradigm shift from earth based tradition that has been passed down to a heavenly culture that is always new

2. Her statement "from behind the veil" talks about her access to the Holiest and intimacy with God, she knew God, she has been cooked and refined in the heat of God's glory and nature, she did not walk according to laws but according to The Life and LIVIVING of God (Law of The Spirit of life)
(The sinners in Zion are terrified; trembling grips the godless: “Who of us can dwell with the consuming fire? Who of us can dwell with everlasting burning?”Isaiah 33:14 NIV)
and now God is unveiling them and "sending" them into the world and its systems, they are change agents and are not defined by the social constructs that plague mortal men.

3. Her intense attention to the building was one of consideration, it seemed like she was trying to decided what it was and how to approach it. I believe these change agents are not against the church they are of the church but they are of the latter house. Jesus says I will destroy this temple and build it up after 3 days so He wasnt about eradicating it, He was about disrupting for the purpose of perfecting and these change agents will disrupt many things fearlessly and yet respectfully for the purpose of weeding out man made traditions and establishing that which is made without hands (But when Christ came as high priest of the good things that are now already here, he went through the greater and more perfect tabernacle that is not made with human hands, that is to say, is not a part of this creation.Hebrews 9:11 NIV)

4. Lastly the minister of the old tabernacle was humble enough to recognise the power and glory and that it was of God, He was like a Nicodemus and was willing to submit to it and invite the new wine and she was humble and respectful enough to honour his humility and chose to partner with him instead of fighting him, we must choose peace except it calls for war..then war! (He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.”Malachi 4:6 NIV)

Pursue Intimacy, pursue the altar🔥...Let's get it, let's GO!🔥🙏💪

16 comments,3 shares,36 likes
VictoryJoy
5 months

This gives me hope that the older generation with their customs will respect and befriend the newer generation that looks different and speaks different than them- this Holy Spirit He is SO great to unite his people across generations and genders and denominations. He is so good. Lord let it be!!

Fermmie
6 months

@stephensrebecca78 Amen!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 God bless you my friend

stephensrebecca78
6 months

Glory to God.....This is Powerful!

I feel “Holy Ghost Fire”🔥Arising and blazing within me after reading this post!🔥🙌🏽 May Holiness invade our space and may we be humble enough to co-labor with God in ushering in His Righteousness, Power and Glory......In Jesus name.🛐🔥🙌🏽

Holy Spirit.....HAVE YOUR WAY!!!

Fermmie
6 months

@virginiapons thank you so much for the encouragement...I believe that The Lord continually sees us as we truly are even when we are steeped deep in religion or immortality and His desire is to save and correct rather than condemn/cast-off and if He destroys it is still for the purpose of salvation!!! God bless you 🙏🔥

Virginia
6 months

Awesome dream! I also love the interpretation, because you’ve shared it with a lovely attitude of heart and in an encouraging way, instead of criticizing what represents the old “church” systems and ministers.
God bless and thanks for sharing

Fermmie
6 months

@preciousmadisha Always always a pleasure....God bless you 🔥🙏💪

preciousmadisha
6 months

Love this!!! Thank you dear friend for sharing 🙏🔥🔥🔥

Fermmie
6 months

@laurnahs8 Haha I love it....may we capture more of His glory as the days progress 👊🔥

laurna
6 months

The glory of this LATTER house shall be GREATER than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts.
All I’ve been hearing in my spirit for a few months is about the Glory of God.
The Glory yet to be revealed...
Praise God for an awesome revelation...🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

Fermmie
6 months

@Anu A-A my pleasure..God bless you 🙏🔥

Anu A-A
6 months

Love it and can totally relate to this. #4 is key!!! 🔑
God bless you for sharing.

binta
6 months

Wow!!!!

Fermmie
6 months

@whylovetheworld Precisely....organic, living and fluid!

whylovetheworld
6 months

Yo🦸🏽‍♂️ good word! It's like the body becoming flesh in a way, a living organism, and not a statue.

Fermmie
6 months

@Andi23 I am glad it was...God bless you sis🙏🔥

Andi23
6 months

WOW!!!! That was revelatory !!!!