Never be afraid of what you hear from God or doubt yourself.

It is good to think twice sometimes (as we are learning) but recent activity I have seen showed me that what God spoke into my ear about someone was true and would come to pass.

I remember, I had a clear vision about someone and what they would do for God regarding the recent protesting and this was months ago. I doubted and after some time deleted the voice note I had left the person because I was afraid that it wouldn’t happen, I wanted to delete any memory that would remind me that I would or could be wrong but now I have seen the evidence online that what God spoke came to pass and I am reminded that even if I was wrong, I needed to trust what God was showing me more.

As we are learning to hear from God, let us be careful and open to what the Spirit of God is saying to us.

I pray that as we will grow so close to God and His word that the reason for our doubting would be completely abolished.

5 comments,0 shares,14 likes
Lohan85
5 months

@rose.k.fry yes Amen!

Nayla-Rose
5 months

@lindi_mkwananzi Wow that is amazing!!! Yeah I think we definitely have to trust God more and even learn how to pray into dreams and visions more too. Going further than just receiving the initial information and hearing from God with what to do with it.

My prayer is that God would help us and give us knowledge so that we can do something about what He shows us 🙏🏻

Lohan85
5 months

Amen thank you for sharing...I needed to here this. God showed me in a dream near the beginning of lockdown that medication would become available to treat Covid-19, I was taken to a lab where they were presenting it to the world, he showed me the name dexamethasone but it just looked like a different language in my dream as I’m not a medical person so didn’t pay much attention to it but was shown that it was a steroid. I didn’t tell anyone about it because I just wasn’t sure but it has now come to pass. I’m now learning to trust what I see more

Ann George
5 months

This is so goood sis 🙏🏼😍

Ity Of The Most High
5 months

Amen.