I wanted to ask does anyone else on this platform see double figures through their phones and the time?

I see this a lot and I’m still unsure what it means.
Even this morning I woke up at exactly 06:06

And all throughout the past few months I see
11:11
12:12
13:13
18:18
20:20
21:21
00:00
And more

Does anyone have a true biblical perspective on this?

9 comments,1 shares,6 likes
SteveM7
5 months

@shan No worries, it has helped me a lot. 😊

SteveM7
5 months

@rose.k.fry 👍🏾

Nayla-Rose
5 months

@shan I take screenshots all the time too!!! A bit crazy though, I think I’ve just got into the habit but now I’ve gradually stopped a little. The funny thing is I posted it somewhere and someone I know got back to me who does the same thing and has been experiencing the same. I used to only see it with 11:11 and then it changed and see it with so many for months now.

Will defo check out the above posts and praying for more guidance from God as to what these things mean 🙏🏻

Nayla-Rose
5 months

@SteveM7 Thank you! I will check this out 😊

Shan Applegate
5 months

@rose.k.fry Oh WOW!! Thanks for this post. Since 1 January 2020, I have been seeing double numbers on my phone MULTIPLE TIMES, EVERY SINGLE DAY - at least 7x per day!

I used to take screenshots all the time but it was getting too many on my phone so I stopped. My children are witness to this as whenever they are around me when it happens I can’t help , like a little child, but to get excited each time. Thanks @AnneU and @SteveM7 for the links. I’m excited to read and gain a fuller insight to this experience.

SteveM7
5 months

Here’s a website by Troy Brewer. https://propheticnumbers.com/ He also has a book out on subject too.

Annah
5 months

Yes all the time, now more than ever

Nayla-Rose
5 months

Thank you Anne, I will check it out 😊
God bless you ✨

AnneU
5 months

Hello Rose, I had this a lot for a while and then it settled on one particular set of numbers. I thought it was really strange till I got some perspective on it from Shawn Bolz. He is a respected prophetic voice. you can check out what he says about numbers here.... https://youtu.be/onY5tgJ8ag8
Hope this helps