Mon, Nov 8 2021
Pray with Pst Sam

Prayer Focus: SUPER ABUNDANT GRACE
1Tim 1:14, 2Cor 9:8, Rom 5:17

Hi friends, it's such a blessing witnessing a new week, God's oppurtunity for you and I to live out His purpose on our lives has been giving to us again.

As we pray this morning, I'd like to lead us in the direction of recieving as God intends us to.

Our God is generous in nature, He is extravagant when it comes to supplying His children with answers and blessings, it is His nature.

God answers and supplies according to His riches in glory, not according to ours.

"And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
Phil 4:19

And when it comes to His supply of grace to us, He does it in a super abundance way.

This week, God's extravagant supply will be evident in our lives, we would receive and not get overwhelmed.

"The grace of our Lord [His amazing, unmerited favor and blessing] flowed out in superabundance [for me, together] with the faith and love which are [realized] in Christ Jesus."
1 Tim 1:14 AMP

He is your Father and He wants you to be comfortable with recieving and enjoying all you recieve from Him, you are special to Him.

This morning recieve asmuch as you can for the week, our God is the God of all grace.

"For if by the one man’s offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)"
Rom 5:17

You will recieve grace for every aspect of your life this week, understand that God's answer to your pain, need, desires is His Grace.

"And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace. For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ."
Jhn 1:14‭, ‬16‭-‬17

Let us PRAY

- Father, thank you for the oppurtunity of a new week, I thank you for life, health, provisions, sustainance
- Father, this week, my life is a product of your super abundance grace, in the name of Jesus
- Father, I lay hold on grace this morning, abundance of grace for my daily activities, I reign by grace, in the name of Jesus
- Father, even in my labour, I have maximum profit, because I labour from the standpoint of grace, my profit is from grace not my labour, in the name of Jesus
- Father, this week, I am not feeble, I am strengthened with might in my inner man, I am not faint hearted, supernatural courage overwhelms me, in the name of Jesus
- Father, I am not limited by anything this week, grace defines my progress and rising, I come in the name of the Lord
- Father, I speak to the week, open up for me, every door opens, in the name of Jesus
- Father, alongside grace flows wisdom, uncommon wisdom for cracking hard issues at work and in me life this week, in the name of Jesus
- Father, I put my angels to work this week, go ahead of me, prepare the week.
- Pray in the HolyGhost
- Thank God for answers delivered

Glory to God, it's always a refreshing time praying together as a people, your testimony is here.

Make plans to join in with us tomorrow at 6:00pm on ZOOM

Link:
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/72519879044?pwd=M1A2c1ZVV2VIbjd0Z1FZeWUvZEl5dz09⁣
Meeting ID: 725 1987 9044⁣
Password: 5sXHi4⁣

It's a BLESSED week for you

#PrayWithPstSam
#PastorSamNeye

0 comments,0 shares,2 likes