Hello everyone my name is Jay and I am coming from the USA and I am excited to be apart of this. I am currently in need of prayer due to battling this anxiety but I know the Lord is bringing me out

10 comments,0 shares,13 likes
Shan Applegate
5 months

Forgot to say, welcome. It’s lovely to have you on here 🙏🙌

Shan Applegate
5 months

Praying for you!
DAD, we commit @jaymets3 into your hands and ask that you give him total deliverance from anxiety that is troubling his life. Wherever it came from, we uproot it and burn it like chaff in Your consuming fire to never return again in Your son’s life in JESUS Mighty Name!

Scriptural directions:
Philippians 4:6,7
Psalm 46

There are also practical things you can do to reduce anxiety. If you write to me, I’ll share with you.

Brother Derrick
5 months

When it appears, Say, spirit of fear and anxiety, leave me in The Name of Jesus Christ. You shall cast out devils In Jesus Name

PreachPatriot
5 months

@Olamide A. Amen it just an attack by the adversary

Olamide A.
5 months

Hello Jay, there's no anxiety in Christ, you are in good company! I pray you will allow God to wrap you in His love, in His presence there is no fear. All is well with you dear brother.

Njideka
5 months

'Tis well with you @jaymets3!
In the name of Jesus Christ I bind that spirit of anxiety tormenting you. I paralyse its power and influence over you. I break its hold on you! You spirit of anxiety, I command you, loose your hold on Jaymet this very moment in Jesus name. I soak you in the blood of Jesus Christ. Let the angels of God encompass you because you fear God (Psalm 34:7). I command the source of this anxiety to be disconstructed and be dissolved in Yeshua's mighty name.

Darlene
5 months

Praying for you Jay. Look in scripture and memorize and believe. Here are a few to get you started: Is 41:10-13; Is 44:8; Luke 1:74-75; Is 12:2; Deut 31:8; Rev 1:17; Psalm 27:1; Psalm 56:11; Rom 8:31... it’s a smoke screen “the shadow of the valley of death” I know it feels real, but it’s not. Rebuke it! Say scriptures out loud and commit to memory. And in the natural “Do the thing you fear and the death of fear is certain”. Run towards your fear, not away from it, mighty man of God.

Barbara Anne
5 months

God guide and keep you strong. We declare soundness of mind over you in the mighty name of Jesus! 🙏🏽🙏🏽

PreachPatriot
5 months

amen and the Lord has been pushing me through

redeemedbeth
5 months

Praying for you Jay ,Trust in the Lord and in the power of his might.Bible says be anxious about nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication make your requests known to him.Reject fear right now and surrender to the Lord.He is the ever present help in time of trouble.Psalms 46.read it and declare it over your life in Jesus name.God bless you