I got this word from the Lord yesterday as I looked at this picture. What does the Holy Spirit have you hear and see from Him when you look at this picture ?

”I am with you! Do not be afraid! I am coming like a mighty rushing wind πŸ’¨ I will blow on your life and release supernatural miracles and angelic visitations through the power of my Holy Spirit. πŸ•Š Be still in my presence! πŸƒ Set your eyes on me! I will never leave you nor forsake you. Take courage! Draw near to me and draw from my power and love!” /Abba FatherπŸ’–

9 comments,3 shares,22 likes
Grace
almost 2 years

Amen!

Psalmist Rebecka
almost 2 years

Wow that is awesome πŸ‘ @Angela

Angela
almost 2 years

I am the Lion of Judah, the all sufficient one, your firm foundation.
I am the power behind your gentleness, I am the power behind your love. Through your gentleness and love I cause you to see and manifest my power...

That's what I felt the Father say to me looking at this picture.
Amen JesusπŸ’–

Psalmist Rebecka
almost 2 years

@Faith Higher thank you ☺️

Psalmist Rebecka
almost 2 years

Great words @Tina Ozua and @SusanneFromDenmark

amanda123
almost 2 years

Amen!

SusanneFromDenmark
almost 2 years

"My Holy Spirit is inside of you, and HE will lead you and guide you in all your ways. He will sustain you and keep you in My Words, My will. He will teach you to see πŸ‘€ in the spirit realm, so you can see the enemies plans and strategies. And stand against them in MY POWER and MY NAME. And DEECRE and DECLARE MY WILL AND MY WORD for the situation."
That was what I heared/sensed asking God to speak to me though this picture 😍
Thanks for the picture and your challenge πŸ‘πŸ’•

Faith Higher
almost 2 years

So beautiful 😍

Tina Ozua
almost 2 years

Lord you are the wings beneath my wings! πŸ™Œ I receive itπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ