Fasting Day 15 | It’s time to slay the dragon 🐉 #morningmeditation

16 comments,13 shares,38 likes
Sadeesha
almost 2 years

@Tomi Arayomi

Sadeesha
almost 2 years

thank you for your encouragement I’m amazed at how far I came and I know God has been with me through this fast because I’m just starting to feel the hunger on like day 14 but I still won’t give up I started to feel as if I was doing something wrong like maybe it was in vain because I felt I couldn’t or wasn’t hearing God or feeling anything I started to get a little discouraged but the other night God was like read revelations ( Which I’m still learning to distinguish His voice but I’ll get there) and your videos God had you give to us put more fire 🔥 in my body and was conformation and gave me a answer to a question oh hallelujah!!! Plus I’m around a lot of food daily, it looks good but I’m not budging. Gods grace man oh man!! #nations #revival #TeamJesus 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

Tomi Arayomi
almost 2 years

@Sadeesha proud of you!!! Truly am!

Sadeesha
almost 2 years

I’m still really new and learning but I trust God @Tomi Arayomi

Sadeesha
almost 2 years

Wow @Tomi Arayomi God just told me to read revelation the day before yesterday night and I was trying to figure out why amen!!!

Dionne
almost 2 years

amen

SandraMoonsamyMalina
almost 2 years

this is so powerful apostle Tomi. I'm reminded of a dream I had a few years ago: "I was watching from the balcony of a high place. I see the sea shore and see a toddler asleep on the head of an unnaturally massive snake. the mother comes quietly, picks up the boy and runs off with him. Suddenly the snake gets up, realizing that the warmth of the child's body was no longer in it and in a panic it slithered up the stairs where I was, I search of the mother who took the boy. It dived into the water as it searched for her and then I see the woman in a place with the boy, now a grown man and they're surrounded by water, contemplating how to kill that snake." We behead that dragon in Jesus name

Nobert Ceejay Ekeogu
almost 2 years

Amen and Amen! Glory to God!

reetamshelia
almost 2 years

Amen thanks so much.

angeakulo
almost 2 years

My God.....wow....God bless you Apostle....I press on...thanking God for the grace to fast after over 10yrs ...

SandraMoonsamyMalina
almost 2 years

hallelujah amen, Sword of the Spirit raised for action

Loyie Ntunja
almost 2 years

Amwm

SusanneFromDenmark
almost 2 years

Halleluja JESUS 🎶🤺🎶 Thanks that Your VICTORY BANNER is over our life’s and over our fasting, health, family, prayer life and worship altars. Thanks for Your precious Holy Blood has bought us free to be totally free. Thanks that Your Blood has made the way for Gods plans for our life’s and our Nations. Yours is The Kingdom. Yours is The Power and Yours alone is the glory and honour. Today and forever 🙏 Amen

arnida.bodinaku
almost 2 years

Thank you so much for encouraging and urging us!!!
I have been so weak these last couple of days... even in my prayers :(
I couldn't even open my mouth. Please pray for me if you can!

leearnapilgram
almost 2 years

Amen!

martinmutale71
almost 2 years

Wow....Thank you 🙏🏽