💧📃💧📑💧📑💧
Still Waters Devotional 17/11/21
(The Em😍ji Dev😎ti🥰nal)
...He leads me beside the still waters Ps 23: 2

Flashback Friday:Living Letters!📃📑

YOU are our LETTER, written in our hearts, known and read by everyone.
(2 Corinthians 3:2 NHEB)

I remember 🤔when I was in Junior High 🎒School, our teacher 👩🏻‍🦱would tell us to write a letter 📑to our friends✍️ living overseas,✈️ even though🙄 I didn't have a friend👩🏻 living overseas, ✈️at the time,🤣 I would write ✍️a letter📃 to my imaginary 🤔friend, telling her ✍️about all the new things 👍I have learnt,🥰 and everything about my life,😅 including the new dress 👗and shoes👠 my dad just bought🎁 for me.😄 Did you also do that in your junior high?🤣 I guess you did. Lol😂

Letters 📑carry messages,✍️ it could be good,✔️ bad,✖️ ugly, ☹️or beautiful.😍 Did you know that your👉 life is a living letter?🤔📃

Whether you believe it or not, everyday👌 your life is sending ⏩ messages🔊 to different people🧑🏾‍🦱👨🏻🧑 who either come in contact with you🤝 or are watching👀 you. But the question❓ is; what type🤔 of message is your life sending to people🧑👨🏻🧑🏾‍🦱 on a daily basis?

I remember when I was very young🧏🏻‍♀️ my mum🧑🏻 would say🗣️ to me, "Tosin (my native name) sometimes, you don't 🚫have to tell people 🗣️you are a Christian 🙌or a Believer, your life 👉will do just that, it will send a message 🔊through your attitude to people."

Can people 🤔look at you👉 and tell that you are truly a believer🙌 who loves❤️ Jesus and loves people👨🏻🧑👩🏻 just the way Jesus☝️ loves ❤️them? 🤔If you are constantly bashing😲 others, bringing 🤬them down, condemning❌ people, impatient,🙄 fault finding, loveless,💘 and you are hiding🏕️ under the umbrella ☂️of being a believer, 🙌friend, you are a NOT❌ a believer, you are a pharisee!👳🏾‍♂️👳🏾‍♀️

I have heard👂 people say🗣️ that you are the Bible📖 some people🧑🏾‍🦱👩🏻👨🏻 will get to read, 📖because your life can preach 🗣️a message that would make people🤔 want to know your God.☝️

I remember there was a time ⏰a Woman🧑🏽‍🦱 Evangelist I respect so much said, that one day, her atheist👨🏼 neighbour walked🚶🏼‍♂️ up to her and said: "I feel like God answers your prayers, please can you pray for me?"

Guess what?😄 she prayed🤝 for him and God granted his request ✅and this atheist 👨🏼ended up giving his life to Jesus. 🙌 How did he know🤔 that God answers her prayers?🙏 He said he had watched👀 her pray for people 👬👭🏻in the neighborhood who needed healing and they got healed,😄 so he thought, 🤔if her God could heal those people, 👭🏻👬definitely there is a God☝️ somewhere who could answer his prayer too.😄Isn't that amazing?😊

Friend, enough of being a believer by mouth,🥱 God wants your life🙌 to be a living letter📃📑 of His love, ❤️grace, 🙌mercy, salvation, 🙏blessing,🎁 and encouragement🤗 to people around you, let them look👀 at you and read a good message📃 that will bless them today.

Quote of the Day✍️
You are a living letter, carrying a message, what message is your life passing across to people around you?

Prayer🙏
Father God, I ask that you make me a living letter of your love, mercy, grace, blessing, salvation, and encouragement to people who are watching me today, let people see Jesus in me today in Jesus' Name, Amen!

📲 *Email:* stillwatersdevotional@gmail.com

We would love to hear from you:👇
☎ *Still Waters Devotional Hotline/Whatsapp: *+2347032403455*
#stillwatersdevotional

0 comments,0 shares,5 likes